Roboid Incorporated Register For Free!
Click here to register for free!

::The Forum::
Bugs and Issues

X Little bug in mobile version
Started By: GentooC[Joined: Dec 2015Posts:1]
Posted on 2016-02-28 3:37am
Hello! I see this little bug in mobile version:.
When you write in the forum(or in another ingame "text editor") for highlight that you are writing into it, the frame go yellow and the text go more big. If you write many lines, then press somewhere else the frame and the text return normal. But if you press into another time, in a line that you want to modify, the text go big and then the vertical line go to the same position of where you pressed. But when you pressed the text is small, and you pressed in a number X line, but when the vertical line appear the text is big and the line where it appear is X+some. "Some" is as big as X is big. I'm happy if you understand my english.
Elsereth[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:6]
Posted on 2016-02-28 4:33am
Very observant. *thumbup*

What you are noticing is an intentional work-around for an even more annoying problem.

Most mobile browsers will "auto-zoom" the entire page if you click into (focus) an input field. Causing you to have to zoom back out yourself.

The recommended solution these days is to increase the font size to 16px when focused. Unfortunately this means your cursor (the vertical typing indicator) does not always get set where you clicked.

Disabling zoom site-wide also works but is very non user friendly in my opinion.
Edited on 2016-02-28 4:34am
GentooC[Joined: Dec 2015Posts:1]
Posted on 2016-02-28 4:49am
*dance*

News & Updates
  • Aug 24, 2022: Duel Mission Change, Bug Fixes and Small QOL Improvements
  • Oct 22, 2021: Bug Fix in Equipment Condition
  • May 17, 2021: Game Updated & End Of Round!!
  • More News & Updates
Train, Fight, Explore and Win.
A free massively multiplayer online game.
© Silver Key Games | Legal | Facebook | Twitter