Roboid Incorporated Register For Free!
Click here to register for free!

::The Forum::
Streets: Role-Playing


++ Daddy's Custom Upgrades
Started By: YoMafuttinDaddy[Joined: Feb 2015Posts:117]
Posted on 2015-03-08 5:51pm
*scrounges up enough money to buy a 2 block radius of land and sets to using his Radiation Clearing Bot to demo mode to clear the lot of all buildings but one in the far side of the area that looks the most well kept*

*goes into FVR HQ to post fliers for "discreet" contractors looking for a decent job with low risks and good pay in the long run*

*drives up to Roboid Inc wearing a dress suit that would make a bum look even more like one if it hadnt been for economy as it stands today to sign off on the deeds and get his Roboid Parts Sales License*

*goes back to the lot to check on everything and drops his jaw at what he sees*
Elsereth[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:710]
Posted on 2015-03-11 7:39am
Along two sides of the now partially cleared lot, is an unusual sight in these post-war days. Children. Dozens and dozens of kids, teens, and a few families have taken up spots as spectators along the sides of the lot. Some have even brought blankets or lawn chairs.

Over the 2 weeks that the combat bot and a handful of cheap construction droids have been working to clear the rubble, word has clearly spread about the large project. Children and others have gathered periodically to watch the progress and chat excitedly about what it could be.

One doesn't see much independent development these days.
Edited on 2015-03-11 7:40am
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-03-12 6:26pm
A man wearing an immaculate vintage style suit walks over and shakes the owner's hand

You must be the owner of this land. News travels fast here, especially when a lone citizen starts something big. Usually the only large scale projects are overseen by Roboid. It's good to see someone taking some initiative in this city. Those guys have their grubby hands in everything around here.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Louis Deldian. I run a small import/export company, and might be of some help if you need to acquire something or ship it.

By the way, what is it exactly that you are planning to do out here?
Edited on 2015-03-12 6:28pm
YoMafuttinDaddy[Joined: Feb 2015Posts:117]
Posted on 2015-03-12 9:01pm
*shakes the young mans hand and still looks around stunned by the crowd*

uh I um I am working on getting my own "official" Bot gym for training and dueling, within the rules of course with a small custom armoury and upgrades shop over in that building over there

*points towards the best looking building standing*

I have all the official papers right here in case you are the inspector

*pulls the papers from my bikes saddle bag*
cyberwolf150[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:15]
Posted on 2015-03-15 10:08pm
*Stands in front of crowd observeing wearing a black tux with a loose tie and sun glasses* (Thinks to himself) Wonder how this will effect the economy on a social stand?. Maybe this is just what the public needs.
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-03-16 12:32am
Louis notices the man in the black tux and calls out

Mr. Woolfwood, fancy meeting you here.

He strolls over to where the man is standing

Quite the spectacle going on, don't you think? I hope the feller can make a go of whatever he is planning. Roboid has such a tight squeeze on the economy that it's difficult keep a business in the black. Seems like the only sure way to make money these days is to compete in official Roboid matches.
Edited on 2015-03-16 12:32am
Stranger[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:1]
Posted on 2015-04-04 10:38pm
Suddenly a huge explosion is heard from the north. The lone building on the far side of the lot, shudders briefly, before its eastern side crumbles to the ground.

The crowd, in shock, holds still, wondering if this was a planned demolition.

From the dust cloud of the explosion, a motorcycle bursts through. The rider is wearing a faded brown leather jacket, and a helmet with a shaded visor. Around his shoulder is a bandolier, holding several grenades.

The man stops his bike four yards in front of the three men. He salutes them briefly, before grabbing a grenade, pulling the pin, and throwing it between them. He then rides off into the distance, leaving a trail of smoke behind him.
cyberwolf150[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:15]
Posted on 2015-04-06 1:28am
Nicholas runs in to the grenade and barrel rolls to it, picks it up and holds it tight in his fist. Away from the crowd (and his face) the grenade explodes but after the smoke clears all that is seen is Wolfwood missing his cybernetic arm and burnt on his cheek. "Whew.... haven't done that in a while. Last time i did something like that was.... well... a long time ago".
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-04-06 11:13am
Who was that man? and what just happened?!?!

After shaking off the shock of the moment and making sure no more danger follows, Louis turns to Nicholas

I do believe you just saved our lives Mr. Woolfwood. Judging by how well it contained the blast, your cybernetic arm must have been a quality custom build. Those tend to be expensive. At the very least, let me pay for repairs.
YoMafuttinDaddy[Joined: Feb 2015Posts:117]
Posted on 2015-04-06 12:25pm
*calmy walks over to the other gents and pulls out the motorcycle keys*

"guys would either of you know where to hire more workers and find a bomb shelter?
Looks like Roboid Inc wants to play dirty after they gave me the licensing to go ahead with this gym"

*hands each of the men a FVR flier with a note scribbled on the back
"meet me at the FVR headquarters 2 nights from recieving this, bring your bots and bring any loyal volunteers"
Edited on 2015-04-06 12:26pm
cyberwolf150[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:15]
Posted on 2015-05-17 11:37pm
*Looks at note* Hmmm... Alright and i will handle my repairs i know a guy.
LMAOTNX[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:112]
Posted on 2015-05-28 12:02am
"This is LMAOTNX, with the D.R.O.I.D News, Today there was an incredible explosion in this very district. No one has appeared to be injured. It has been said that a building was the target by what officials believe to be a new terrorist organisation or group. The incident occurred sometime this afternoon when a group of suspicious looking men were standing around the facility. No such organisation has yet come forward to confirm their involvement here today. I see the commissioner now... COMMISSIONER DALEY?? COMMISSIONER DALEY?? CAN YOU COMMENT ON TODAY'S-"

"OH NO... NOT YOU AGAIN... WHAT IS IT!? WHAT!?"

"COMMISSIONER DALEY?? CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT THIS WAS THE WORK OF A NEW TERRORIST ORGANISATION?"

"All we can confirm at this point is that three men were seen outside the building moments before the explosion. That's all..."

"COMMISSIONER DALEY?? COMMISSIONER DALEY?? WERE THERE ANY CASUALTIES IN TODAY'S EXPLOSION?"

"Fortunately no one was hurt. The building was empty and hasn't been used in years."

"Commissioner Daley? What do have to say on the circulating rumors that a huge portion of the city no longer feel safe with you in office and members of the public even accuse you more now of corruption than ever? Commissioner Daley? The commissioner is now being called into the scene of the crime by an officer, who no doubt has something of important to the investigation. A clue into who would do this? He seems to be holding up a human cybernetic arm..."
Edited on 2015-05-28 12:12am
YoMafuttinDaddy[Joined: Feb 2015Posts:117]
Posted on 2016-03-23 1:00am
*walks around the lower downtown area looking to hire anyone who looks strong enough to still lift even a hammer with a large cloth sack slung over one shoulder filled to bulking and a sawed-off in his other hand*
GentooC[Joined: Dec 2015Posts:76]
Posted on 2016-03-23 9:42am
Suddently a green flash appear from a shadow approaching the walking man and in a rapid move taking the gun and pointing at him, then look at the sawed.
"I never saw a gun like this before. It's smart, his colour his beautiful. I think I keep it..."

then smiling to the man
"But returning to us, what good wind put you in the downtown whit a gun?"
williamsc[Joined: Sep 2016Posts:68]
Posted on 2016-10-13 2:08pm
A loud and actually kind of obnoxious voice calls from a nearby alley. "Hey sucker, you met BattleBorn yet?" An amatuer battle bot steps from the alley and yanks the thug off the walker. It slaps him around abit, then boots him over the nearest wall. The bot's trainer walks up to --yomafuttindaddy-- and helps him up. " Good afternoon sir. I saw the incident earlier. Need a hand? I mean, I've got two and cybernetics aren't all that expensive." He laughs. " But seriously. Name's William Kryll and I'll help you build your gym. What's your name by the way?"
capAliak[Joined: Dec 2015Posts:31]
Posted on 2016-10-13 4:49pm
Still observing everything from above, the girl is getting her gloves back on. She thinks this ain't good. The town won't like someone on roboids side helping with our gym.
And then again will bro be ok? Yes of course and anyway I told him it's no good for him to go around stealing other people's weapons...
She just starts to climb down then. A back route.


TOP
News & Updates
  • Dec 21 2017: Duel Challenges Extended
  • May 07 2017: Back in Action!
  • Aug 23 2016: EOR Prep DONE!!
  • More News & Updates
Train, Fight, Explore and Win.
A free massively multiplayer online game.
By Silver Key Games | Facebook
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by Avinus
Privacy & Legal