Roboid Incorporated Register For Free!
Click here to register for free!

::The Forum::
Suggestions and Game Discussion

+ Warehouses
Started By: Snowvaan[Joined: Dec 2017Posts:24]
Posted on 2018-01-18 12:07pm
I think that will be cool to have some kind of warehouse in the game where you could have more inventory space and could work something like this.

You pay for day or for a week and you have some options like:
Items /day /week
+5 /500 /2625
+10 /900 /4725
+20 /1600 /8400

Something like that and you can put any item that you want, but, the items that you put there you can't use it for example, weapons, armor and materials you can't equip them or make items with them but you can sell them in the warehouse, it would be like you rent a space to sell stuff or just to store stuff, well and what happens if the time run out and all you items are in the warehouse? You have 24 hours to decide if you want they (the warehouse) to delivery your items or if you want to buy more time in the warehouse, if you want your items back you will receive them in a stack, for example you put 10 items in the warehouse and you have enough space in your main inventory they will automatic delivery to you, but, if you don't have enough space the warehouse will not delivery anything to you, and they will send a message saying that you have 24 hours to go get your items in the warehouse because after that they will just throw away or sell them in the aftermarket, so for that not to happen you have 2 options, buy more time in the warehouse or make more space in your main inventory, simple as that, another thing that could be cool is if the warehouse was a district, where you can tag.

You would have the F.V.R warehouse and the Reboid warehouse, and whoever controls the district gain a discount in the warehouse of your faction maybe like 10%, something that will be worth it, and if the warehouse don’t end up being a district they could be located in the dock and again whoever controls it gets the discount.

Now going back a little I say about the warehouse putting your items in the aftermarket and yes they could appear in the aftermarket to any player to buy those items so the warehouse don’t have a bunch of random items laying around.

So that Is my suggestion/idea for the game hope you guys like cya o/
ShadowBroker[Joined: Jan 2015Posts:133]
Posted on 2018-01-22 3:50pm
Cool idea.

I'd make it less forgiving than that... like if time runs out, they just sell your items, no 24 hour grace period. So it's a bit of a gamble to use it. Haha.

I can see this being more useful when more item types are added. Currently I never run out of space. Crafting items are the only ones that stack.

PS, leveling up gives you more inventory space.
Snowvaan[Joined: Dec 2017Posts:24]
Posted on 2018-01-22 5:26pm
thx :-D , i was thinking about having some amount of time after the warehouse time is expire so you can renovate the contract XD or get the items back, so you can't change the contract or extent the current without being in those 24 hours the contract need to be finished in order to you get another one
Elsereth[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:709]
Posted on 2018-01-22 6:18pm
Hmmmm. I'm adding this to my ideas list. *thumbup*

Maybe players can attempt to rob eachother's warehouses.... *shifty*
Edited on 2018-01-22 6:21pm
Snowvaan[Joined: Dec 2017Posts:24]
Posted on 2018-01-22 6:51pm
hum if was possible to rob the warehouse i think that would not be worth putting the items in it but that could be a thing apart of the warehouse, maybe be able to rob people and instead of items you get a % of the money with the person was carrying and continuing the ideatrain, maybe can be add a baking system where you can put you money and would be safe, but you can't use it while is in the bank

News & Updates
  • Dec 21 2017: Duel Challenges Extended
  • May 07 2017: Back in Action!
  • Aug 23 2016: EOR Prep DONE!!
  • More News & Updates
Train, Fight, Explore and Win.
A free massively multiplayer online game.
By Silver Key Games | Facebook
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by Avinus
Privacy & Legal