Roboid Incorporated Register For Free!
Click here to register for free!

::The Forum::
Streets: Role-Playing

+ One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Started By: Ephyra[Joined: Dec 2015Posts:1]
Posted on 2015-12-19 10:22pm
Children, look around you and tell me what you see.

I see pain.
I see anger.
I see greed.
I see loss.
I see sorrow.

But I also see hope.

Roboid has been corrupted by their power and lust. They prolonged the war before. They restrict our rights now.
But they were not created for such selfishness. They were meant to advance us all into a new era. Many there are still working to achieve that end. They are worth forgiving. They are worth uniting with.

FVR has been blinded by their rage and their bitterness. They are desperate for someone to blame for the tragedies of the past, and fear-mongering has turned to acts of terrorism.
But their goals are good. They seek the health of the people. They seek the truth. They are worth reconciling with. They are worth assisting.

Children, let us stop this bickering. Let us unite the districts under neutral colors.

Let us have peace.

"Lux per pacem"
- Ephyra
Edited on 2015-12-19 10:25pm
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-12-20 7:43am
Dear Ephyra,

If my historical interest in the Gas Punk era has shown me anything, its that you cannot have true peace and happiness as long as their is injustice. You cannot sweep aside the wrongs and pretend everything is OK and everyone is right. All this leads to is NOBODY being OK and NOBODY being right.

I think you have totally misjudged what FVR stands for. It is trying to uncover the truth and have those who did wrong acknowledge what they have done. Real healing comes only when those who have done wrong are truly sorry for what they have done and wish to be reconciled with those they have wronged.

If you try to deny and cover up the truth, you are no better than those who do wrong. In fact you are worse. Not only are you denying the atrocities and injustice done to people like Jake LaRoque (http://roboid.com/forum/topic/48/1), but you are also preventing the perpetrators of these crimes from atoning for what they did.

I hope you just mean well and are not actively trying to deceive everyone with your Sophistry. If you really are sincere, I think you should reconsider your point of view on this matter.

From a concerned citizen.
LMAOTNX[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:112]
Posted on 2015-12-24 5:28pm
Red and Blues may make a pretty colour.

News & Updates
  • Dec 21 2017: Duel Challenges Extended
  • May 07 2017: Back in Action!
  • Aug 23 2016: EOR Prep DONE!!
  • More News & Updates
Train, Fight, Explore and Win.
A free massively multiplayer online game.
By Silver Key Games | Facebook
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by Avinus
Privacy & Legal