Roboid Incorporated Register For Free!
Click here to register for free!

::The Forum::
Streets: Role-Playing

+ RoboPower 90
Started By: LMAOTNX[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:112]
Posted on 2015-04-23 8:11am
"Hello everybody and welcome to RoboPower 90! I'm LMAOTNX and I'm here with Eddie 'The BrokenBot Maker' Cordell and we're coming at you live coast to coast from the MetalHeartArena."

"THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S DOLLY SMASHING TIME ONCE AGAIN RIGHT HERE AT THE PCU-EXECUTION-CHAMBER! SWITCH-OFF YOUR PHONECARD'S AND SWITCH-ON YOU URINALBOTS BECAUSE YOUR IN FOR THE BIGGEST ONE YET."

"You sure are and what a night it's going to be! TheIncredibleTinCan is set to square-off against RadRex in a NoPragramBarred match-up!"

"DEADBOT-DNA WILL MEET UNIQUE-MODELS FOR THE TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS IN A H2O-CAGE"

"We have a 30x robot smash-up in the notorious E.M.P Zone"

"I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ONE, TNX... EVEN BEEP-FRENZY IS GOING TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE IN THAT ONE!"

"Take a look at that, Eddie... 50 million people... All in one place, all screaming one name!"

"UH-HUH... THE BIG ONE!"

"R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!" "R.O.B!"

"I TELL YA, I HAVEN'T SEEN A CROWD LIKE THAT SINCE ELECTRODE STOLE THE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE FROM FVR-JOE!"

"STOLE!? Cut the crap!"

"OH, COME ON... HADN'T CYBER-ASSASSIN DIRECTLY OF INTERFERED, WHEN HE PULLED OUT THE MOTHER-BOARD TO FVR-SUE, THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD SAW IT, TNX AND CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG... BUT, YOU DID TOO!"

"Well... Yup..."
Edited on 2015-04-24 4:37pm
LMAOTNX[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:112]
Posted on 2015-04-23 8:25am
"Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome to MetalHeartArena..."

*Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling* *Claping* *Cheering* *Whistling*

"Making his way down to the ring... He is accompanied by his manager Mark 'The Money' Chase..."

"TAKE A LOOK AT MY ROBOT BABY! TAKE A LOOK AT MY BAD ROBOT!"

"Oh-please... Give me a break..."

"THAT'S YOUR ROBOT BABY! THAT'S A BAD ROBOT!"

"Will you stop!?"

"WHAT!? THAT'S HIS ROBOT! THAT'S HIS BAD ROBOT! WHAT!?"

"From the Slums District... Weighing in at 2,586lbs... BadBoomBot"

*BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO* *BOO*
*PAUSE*
*YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES*

"His opponent... From the Downtown District... Weighing in at 3,203lbs... He is the reigning Amatuar-division Champion... NanoAnatomy"

*YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES* *YES*

"NanoAnatomy looks kind of NEW to me, Eddie!"

"I DON'T KNOW... WHENEVER NANO-ANATOMY IS IN THERE HE HAS THAT LOOK TO ME! HE HAS THAT LOOK THAT STILL SAYS 'WATCH THIS SPACE', I'M NOT FINISHED YET! BUT, JUST LOOK AT THE ALLOYS USED!"

"Yeah!"

"THE ALLOYS USED FOR THAT ROBOT HAVE UNDERGONE THE KIND OF TREATMENT THAT VEHICLES WILL NEVER GET!"

"Yeah! I agree with you... BADBOOMBOT WASTES NO TIME IN -"

"WHAT WAS THAT...? WHAT...?"

"The lights just went out...!?"

"OH-THERE BACK! NANO-ANATMOMY IS -"

*SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM*

"What's going on down there...!? Ladies and Gentlemen there seems to be some kind of altercation, or incident at ringside... Can we get a close-up on that...?"

"LOOK, TNX, THAT'S ROBOID'S TREASURER!"

"Yes... I believe that Eddie is right... It is indeed the current treasurer of the Robid Corporation... I don't suppose you have a name for him...?"

"HA-SORRY TNX, I DON'T... TAKE A LOOK AT THIS CLOSE-UP... THE TREASURER IS UNCONCIOUS, I THINK A STROKE OR, A HEART-ATTACK - IS THAT...!? BLOOD...!?"

"Folks, there is a blobbed red area on the chest region of...!? Seems to be growing...!?"

"HE'S BEEN SHOT!"

"Yeah...!?"

"I'M TELLING YA, TNX, THE TREASURER OF THE ROBOID CORPORATION HAS JUST BEEN SHOT!"
Edited on 2015-04-24 5:20pm
LMAOTNX[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:112]
Posted on 2015-04-23 10:46am
"Ladies and Gentlemen, what we are seeing is truly the most horrible thing imaginable... In all my years of broadcasting, I have never seen anything like this... Never..."

"THE MEDICAL TEAM...! HEY, GO AROUND! GO! AROUND! EXCUSE ME!"

"Go help them Eddie! Ladies and Gentlemen Eddie, my colleague has just gone out there... To ringside to aid the medical team. Show them the faster route... Here he comes... Is he going to be okay...!?"

"THEY'RE NOT LETTING ANYONE OUT!"

"What?"

"THEY'RE NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE LEAVE! THE SHOOTER IS STILL OUT THERE ON GROUNDS SOMEWHERE!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen... It has been brought to our attention that no one is to leave the arena until further notice... Eddie is speaking with our producers on a telephone at this moment to get as much information as possible. I repeat, EVERYONE is to stay put until we figure out what's going on."

"THEY TURNED ALL RINGSIDE MICS OFF! THE TREASURER IS BEING AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AS WE SPEAK!"

"We are the only ones given access to record live. The treasurer is said to be in a critical condition and on his way to a hospital by a helicopter"

"DO THE ROBOTS KNOW ANYTHING...? NANO AND BOOMBOT...? THEY WERE THE CLOSEST ROBOTS TO THE SHOOTING... THEY'RE GOING TO CHECK OUT THE ROBOTS!"

"The robots will be questioned. Ofcourse Nano and Boombot were present when the shooting occured."

"I'LL ASK! ARE YOU HUNGRY?"

"I need a smoke!"

"I HEAR YOU! THE COPS HAVE ARRIVED"

"Hundreds of police officers are now swarming out the main entrance. Why only one entrance Eddie?"

"ALL THE OTHER ENTRANCES HAVE BEEN LOCKED WITH SECURITY WATCHING THEM LIKE HAWKS! ONE WAY IN! ONE WAY OUT! I SURE HOPE THEY CATCH THE GUY WHO DID THIS."

"I hope they kill him! Really! I do! I mean that!"

"SOME OF THE REDS ARE MAKING THIS HARD FOR ALL THE REST OF US REDS!"

"Maybe you ought to go down there and chill them all out!"

"MAYBE I OUGHT TO GO DOWN THERE AND KNOCK THEM ALL OUT!"

"Fine with me!"

"OH, THE BLUES TURN... OH-NO... WE HAVE A RIOT! PEOPLE ARE RIOTING! THEY'RE ACTUALLY RIOTING! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?"

"Indeed, I can't!?"

"I'M GOING DOWN THERE! - "

"WAIT! STAY PUT, EDDIE - IT'S TOO LATE NOW! Ladies and Gentlemen, Roboid and FVR fans are brawling in the masses. We are talking severe numbers of both Roboid and FVR attacking one another without any consideration for those who do not wish to be apart of it"

"I BET IT WAS AN FVR SUPPORTER WHO DID THE SHOOTING!"

"Oh? What makes you say that Eddie? Ladies and Gentlemen, Eddie here is under the impression that an FVR supporter may have been responsible for trying to kill the treasurer of the Roboid Corporation tonight! But, don't take his word for for it! He's just thinking out loud!"

"IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE!?"

"Eddie, I'm all ears!?"

"COULD HAVE BEEN NANO!? YOU KNOW, THE THREE LAWS ARE A MYTH!"

"Eddie, Nano did not shoot the treasurer! Not even Boombot!"

"REDS AND BLUES HAVE TURNED THE POLICE BARRICADE IN TO A WAR ZONE... BODIES ARE EVERYWHERE. SLEEPING!? DEAD!? THERE LEAVING... COPS ARE LEAVING... REDS ARE LEAVING... BLUES ARE LEAVING..."

"So much for that investigation... I'm leaving..."
Edited on 2015-04-23 8:34pm
ShadowBroker[Joined: Jan 2015Posts:133]
Posted on 2015-04-26 5:26pm
The ShadowBroker looks up from his (her?) tournament program -stats carefully highlighted, notes in the margins- and sighs. The screams of the crowd grow as the gunshot echo fades. Deep within his hooded cloak, is an expression of disgust.

He had stood to make a fortune from these matches. Instead the plebs have once again let their petty conspiracies and prejudices blind them to the wealth of profit this post-war world has, just waiting to be plucked. Idiots.

Slipping out the door to his private box, ShadowBroker blends into the crowd. There is money to be made, even from this.

News & Updates
  • Dec 21 2017: Duel Challenges Extended
  • May 07 2017: Back in Action!
  • Aug 23 2016: EOR Prep DONE!!
  • More News & Updates
Train, Fight, Explore and Win.
A free massively multiplayer online game.
By Silver Key Games | Facebook
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by Avinus
Privacy & Legal