Roboid Incorporated Register For Free!
Click here to register for free!

::The Forum::
Streets: Role-Playing

++ Illegal mods
Started By: SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-01-08 6:20pm
I have had the occasional competition match with JakeLaRoque and I noticed his bot hits much harder than I would expect. I can't prove it but I don't think his weapons are official. I know I have the best weapon money can buy for the Middleweight class but LaRoque's weapon specs surpass even mine.
Elsereth[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:710]
Posted on 2015-01-08 6:28pm
He has been reported to the competition authorities and his weapon confiscated. I knew I didn't trust that guy.
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-01-08 7:14pm
I knew it!! I wouldn't bring it up except that he has been beating me a lot more recently. The first few matches we had were much more even.
Malkev[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:35]
Posted on 2015-01-09 12:52am
Don't you get it? Isn't it obvious?

He's part of the corporate machine, people!!

He gets some fancy weapon no one else has access to?

Cheats openly in the fights and gets a slap on the wrist?

Sure, he might talk a big game about being for the people, and fighting the good fight...but I see through the dark dirty lies.

I see, I see and I'm not afraid to say it.
Argroww[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:37]
Posted on 2015-01-09 1:00am
Support the FVR!
Elsereth[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:710]
Posted on 2015-01-09 12:44pm
Roboid Incorporated and it's partners, suppliers and subsidiaries, do not support or endorse cheaters of any kind. Allegations of such, have and will be promptly dealt with.

We certianly do not support dangerous radicals.
LMAOTNX[Joined: Dec 2014Posts:112]
Posted on 2015-05-28 12:56am
Hello SilverCel, I'm LMAOTNX and I have been listening to your story about JakeLaRoque.

Me and my team are doing a documentary on JakeLaRoque and we're going to expose him. He was going to be exposed later this year anyway.

My team want me to interview you for the documentary, would you like to share everything you know about JakeLaRoque? It is being broadcasted by the educational channel TechnoTelevision and is still in the first season...
N0b0dy[Joined: Apr 2015Posts:69]
Posted on 2015-05-28 6:29am
JakeLaRoque? More like JakeTheSnake, amIright?
Posted on 2015-05-29 3:43pm
Please join us and share eveything you know about this man.

If you have been victimized by these rogues in the passed, or know of someone who has been, then please help us put a stop to it.
Edited on 2015-05-29 3:44pm
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-05-29 8:10pm
Yes I'm know as SilverCel, but I go by plain old Louis when I'm not ringside with my trusty bot SteelCel.

I have had many Competition matches against Mr. LaRoque and his bot. Until the investigation his bot dominated the ring.

No official release has been made about the status of the confiscated weapon. I asked many times to take a look at the design, but Roboid PR agents have declined me every time.

Since the incident, we have both moved up in weight class and we continue to get matched. Now things are much different. Now it's my bot that dominates the ring.

I have this to say about Jake. He is a good man with a good heart, but in the Roboid ring he just doesn't have what it takes to be the best. If he spent half as much time training his bot at the gym as he does making speeches, maybe he would be the one winning more often.
Edited on 2015-05-29 8:14pm
Posted on 2015-05-30 12:39pm
Tell me about this weapon? What does it do to the opposing robots?
williamsc[Joined: Sep 2016Posts:68]
Posted on 2016-10-13 9:34am
Hey LMAOTNX. Jake has been trying to recruit new trainers for something. He uses better tech as an incentive. I've kinda been going along with him so far. Do you want someone to try and figure out what he's up to?
Posted on 2016-10-14 4:26pm
I have an update for y'all. Bit of a surprise. I saw Jake at the FVR meeting last night and followed him when he went downstairs afterwards. It's not roboid who are giving him this stuff. They're designing it themselves. I took a look around their little lab and it seems they are working on not only a seemingly-nuclear-powered weapon, but also a deflecting armor and this giant bot. I saw it's head. Probably twenty feet high. I don't think it's a sport bot. I'm thinking more a war bot. I'll look into it further, but it won't be so easy to get into the lab now. I'll keep in touch.
capAliak[Joined: Dec 2015Posts:31]
Posted on 2016-10-15 5:05pm
Are you able to prove it? I'll just let this word blow themselves as the facts and time prove the honesty of our cause
Posted on 2016-10-17 9:15am
Of course. I might have been born at night. But it sure as hell wasn't last night. BattleBorn was with me. I can use his video feed as evidence. (duh)
Posted on 2016-10-17 9:21am
And I wouldn't get mad at FVR for designing their own weapons. Heck, I have my own designs and am currently pushing to get the ok to equip 'em. And having a war bot might just be what is neccecary to get roboid off their sorry rear end and take freedom seriously. And of course there is the off chance that this is a giant conspiracy of roboid's to take down FVR. I am not trying to stop FVR. Just calling things as I see them.

News & Updates
  • Dec 21 2017: Duel Challenges Extended
  • May 07 2017: Back in Action!
  • Aug 23 2016: EOR Prep DONE!!
  • More News & Updates
Train, Fight, Explore and Win.
A free massively multiplayer online game.
By Silver Key Games | Facebook
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by Avinus
Privacy & Legal