Roboid Incorporated Register For Free!
Click here to register for free!

::The Forum::
Off Topic

+ Big Hero 6
Started By: Malkev[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:35]
Posted on 2015-04-04 8:45pm
Just saw this fun movie with the fam a few days ago.

During the opening scene, there was a wonderful duel between combat bots in a ring. I couldn't help but grin and think of Roboid.

I love that some of the bots had completely different abilities, that really made the fights interesting. <Loved the tiny magnet bot!!>

I would really like to see different abilities for our bots as Roboid evolves. Imagine a lightning bot, facing off against a fire bot, or magnet bot or the like!

I hope that eventually, (like in the movie) a good strategy could beat a powerhouse bot.
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-04-09 12:48pm
Quote: MalkevI would really like to see different abilities for our bots as Roboid evolves. Imagine a lightning bot, facing off against a fire bot, or magnet bot or the like!

I hope that eventually, (like in the movie) a good strategy could beat a powerhouse bot.
Yes yes and just moar yes! I would love to see deep customization options and non-linear strategies (right now it is just get more stats to win).
Elsereth[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:709]
Posted on 2015-04-09 7:27pm
Me too guys. Just need another programmer willing to volunteer their time! *shifty*

But seriously, working on breadth of features now, then will come added depth & strategy for the existing features. :-D

I realize it is light on depth at this point, but that's not how it'll remain!
Edited on 2015-04-09 9:14pm
YoMafuttinDaddy[Joined: Feb 2015Posts:117]
Posted on 2015-04-10 12:55am
*thumbup*
MoonRune[Joined: Apr 2015Posts:113]
Posted on 2015-04-10 11:52am
Quote: Malkev

This.this.this.this.this.
I mean, sure, stats are the most important, but say a combination of good actions (strategy) could counter a bit stronger bot.
Elsereth[Joined: Oct 2014Posts:709]
Posted on 2015-04-10 4:58pm
I plan on having two things in the short to medium term: more stances, and equipment which provides special buffs. Later I will be adding special weapon types like 'electric damage' and such. Hope that will help kickstart more strategy. Once I have crafting built, you'll be able to craft special weapons and armor. *evil*
purmed[Joined: Aug 2015Posts:13]
Posted on 2015-08-28 5:24am
I would like to have option like joining bots with team mates that will result in some megabot with special damage or skill and vary depends on the bots and ppl who join together, and fight with big bad bots or aliens or 'borg' like entity who want to 'assimilate' earth.

I would also like to have research area to develop new and unique weapon / armor / items or upgrading existing weapon like knuckle with force field, laser with auto targeting etc.. small bonus that might not noticeable in fight but with right strategy can win a fight. Make fight unpredictable.
SilverCel[Joined: Nov 2014Posts:563]
Posted on 2015-11-22 9:45pm
Quote: purmedI would like to have option like joining bots with team mates that will result in some megabot with special damage or skill and vary depends on the bots and ppl who join together
I read this awhile ago and thought you meant something like a normal team or party raid like in traditional mmos. I think though that I just got what you actually meant: a fusion of robots like in voltron or power rangers. THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!

News & Updates
  • Dec 21 2017: Duel Challenges Extended
  • May 07 2017: Back in Action!
  • Aug 23 2016: EOR Prep DONE!!
  • More News & Updates
Train, Fight, Explore and Win.
A free massively multiplayer online game.
By Silver Key Games | Facebook
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Web Services by Avinus
Privacy & Legal